Do you want to study on a top University which is located in Germany, to get even a German and British Degree?
This Requirements are needed to Start your Study on the International University (IU) in Germany
Nano Degree and Diploma Degree:
No previous knowledge or degrees are required, it is an ideal way to broaden your knowledge for your professional life and become a specialist.
In order to enroll in a Bachelor study program, the following documents are required:
– Degree certificates: e.g. school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree proofing the university entrance qualification for Higher Education in Germany, so called Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (“HZB”)
– Transcript of Records
Note: Certificates must be submitted in their original language along with a translation in German or English. In general, all translations must be certified by the diplomatic or consular representative in the country of origin in charge or by a sworn interpreter / translator.
– Proof of English language proficiency is required with an exception for applicants with English as their mother tongue and holder of a degree from an English speaking or bilingual school/university. The certificate must be submitted BEFORE starting your study. The following certificates are accepted:
• TOEFL (at least 80 points, not older than 2 years)
• IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9 points, not older than 2 years)
• Duolingo English test (at least 95 points, not older than 2 years)
• Cambridge certificate (at least B grade overall, not older than 2 years)
– Tabular CV
– Copy of identity card or passport. Due to data security, all data fields, except “first” and “last name”, “date of birth”, “nationality” as well as “date of expiry” should be blackened.
It is the applicant’s full responsibility to provide all documents in their entirety. An enrolment without documents proofing the university entry qualification for Germany is not permitted. Subsequent submission of documents is only possible under certain conditions. Missing documents will place the applicant in a conditional status of enrolment. After a period of 6 months and incomplete documents, the applicant will be taken of the university registration automatically.
Enrollment takes place only after all documents proofing the university entrance qualification are provided and have been thoroughly checked.
The EAO also states:
Only the examination board or a person authorized on behalf of the examination board is allowed to decide at its own discretion whether to accept alternate certificates and references. In questionable cases, full approval must be given by the policy management department for enrolment and recognition.
Following the positive evaluation of the university entrance qualification by the person in charge, the applicant will be informed by email. The application will be further processed by the registration team.
Following a negative evaluation of the university entrance qualification, the applicant will be informed about the result by email. Documents submitted as originals will be returned by postal mail. The digital copy of the ID card will be deleted immediately, while photocopies and scans of further documents will be held in evidence for a period of 3 months.
Funding Network Africa e.V. will refund all completet payments.
The process of enrollment must be strictly followed and closely monitored according to the IU conditions of admission!
Masters / MBA Degree: